Pune has emerged as one of the most favourable residential destinations. Owing to its proximity to Mumbai, the presence of automobile & IT industries, reputed educational institutes, improved infrastructure and pleasant weather, the city has ignited interest among homebuyers.
Here are a few more reasons why Pune is a favourite location for homebuyers:
1. Employment Opportunities: Being an IT and manufacturing hub, the city offers huge scope for employment. Hinjawadi, Magarpatta, Aundh and Kharadi are the areas where most of the IT companies are located.
2. Educational Hub: Home to numerous prestigious schools and universities, Pune is known as the Oxford of the East. Additionally, the rise in the number of township projects and residential areas on the outskirts of Pune has led to the development of many nationally and internationally accredited educational institutions in the city.
3. Infrastructural Development: Locations such as Aundh, Baner, Kharadi, Viman Nagar and Wakad have witnessed a significant improvement in their infrastructure, owing to their proximity to the IT hubs. In addition, the Smart Cities Mission ensures even better infrastructure in the near future.
4. Steady Return On Investment (ROI): The emergence of the IT sector & improved social infrastructure has contributed significantly to Pune’s steady appreciation over the years. Pune’s residential market saw a year-on-year appreciation in its property prices, to the tune of 7.9% last year. It is likely to see a 10 - 12% appreciation in the long run.
5. Proximity to Weekend Destinations: Pune enjoys proximity to weekend destinations such as Khandala, Lonavala, Alibaug, Kashid and more, giving you ample choices to spend your holidays.
With all these advantages, Pune makes for a great home buying destination.