When you’re buying your dream house, you don’t want to compromise on a single thing – whether it’s amenities, the design, or even the convenience it offers. Which is where township living comes in. A township is a mini city within a big city, and gives ample consideration to building layouts, green spaces, traffic management and more. Townships are becoming exceedingly popular across the country due to numerous reasons. Let's have a look:
1. A city within a city: All the benefits of living in the heart of a city are offered in one location. Your necessities are available within easy reach – be it schools, hospitals, restaurants, offices or shopping centres. You don't need to travel to fulfill your daily needs.
2. Away from the city chaos: You can avoid traffic, pollution and the cramped up locales typical of a city.
3. Holistic living experience: Vast open spaces, landscaped gardens, jogging tracks, children playgrounds fulfill the requirements of all age-groups in townships.
4. Sustainable Living: In townships, you save travel time, money and energy by staying in a self-sufficient location. Integrated townships also bring about sustainability in overall infrastructural development in terms of waste management, sewage treatment, rain water harvesting, etc.
5. Enhanced Security: Security is a key concern for families, especially working couples who have children or elders in their homes. Most township developments offer electronic home security systems like video door phones, closed-circuit television, cameras and more, with all township exits secured and monitored 24X7 to ensure that residents can live without worry.
6. Superior Lifestyle: Residing in a township with a world of convenience just minutes away creates a higher standard of living.
So, are you looking for a township living experience? You must explore Life Republic, an exquisite township project in Hinjewadi, Pune by Kolte Patil Developers. It offers you a plethora of residences and features such as villas, lakefront residences, fine residences, value residences, schools, hospitals, clubs, entertainment precincts, town squares, commercial buildings, retail outlets, sports facilities, landscaped boulevards, lawns and much more. Spread across 400 acres, it’s truly a city within a city. To know more about the project, Click Here.